As part of our continuing efforts to provide a safe workplace, including our efforts to address the COVID-19 pandemic, we are continuing to work closely with state and local agencies and Singing River Health System (SRHS) to create opportunities to make the vaccine available for our employees, contractors and U.S. Navy & Coast Guard customers.
Consistent with applicable guidelines and availability, Singing River Health System will administer vaccines on-site, to all Ingalls employees, contractors and U.S. Navy & Coast Guard customers.
What to expect?
- Employees will need to provide name, badge number, mobile number, preferred vaccine time.
- Employee dependents (18+), contractors and U.S. Navy & Coast Guard customers will provide name, mobile number, and preferred vaccine time.
Our next vaccine events are as follows:
- Thursday, June 24 from 1-4:00 p.m. at the COVID testing facility on Jerry St. Pe’ Highway
- Thursday, July 1 from 1-4:00 p.m. at the COVID testing facility on Jerry St. Pe’ Highway
- Thursday, July 15 from 1-4:00 p.m. at the COVID testing facility on Jerry St. Pe’ Highway
Once the form is submitted, Ingalls medical will provide the information to SRHS.
Singing River will not send a confirmation. Please arrive at your selected time on the registration form.
Vaccination appointments are non-chargeable. Management-approved FLEX, PTO or vacation are required during the entire vaccination process if occurring during your scheduled work hours.
If you haven’t gotten a COVID-19 vaccine yet, schedule it today.
Appointments are available to employees and dependents for vaccinations on-site and in their communities.
Visit the COVID-19 Vaccine Resources page to get information about how and where to get your vaccine.
If you have already received a COVID-19 vaccine, share your story.
Visit the Coronavirus Resources page for company updates, videos and links to official information.