Ingalls Shipbuilding is dedicated to strengthening supplier relationships and fostering improvement. The success of our business depends on supplier relationships and our collective dedication to meeting our safety, quality, service, and schedule commitments.
- Code of Ethics for Suppliers
- DPC COVID-19 Website
- DOD Guidance on use of Cloth-Face Coverings (.pdf)
- Letter from Supply Chain Management Vice President Scott Weldon (.pdf)
- Memo: Defense Industrial Base Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce (.pdf)
- Memo: NAVSEA COVID-19 Guidance for Industry (.pdf)
- COVID-19 Supplier Impact Reporting Spreadsheet (.xlsx)
- Ingalls Supplier Stability Letter (.pdf)
- Memo: NAVSEA Continuation of Critical Contract Work (.pdf)
- Memo: ASN (RDA) Defense Industrial Base (.pdf)
- The Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act (.pdf)
Purchase Order References
Upon signing a purchase order (PO), the supplier agrees to all of the terms and conditions detailed by Ingalls Shipbuilding. These details may include, but are not limited to, appendicies and notes. Additionally, suppliers may be required to complete supplemental forms prior to issuance of purchase order. These documents can be found at our Ingalls Material Acquisition Forms site, check regularly for version updates.
For additional questions concerning supplier form requirements, please contact your Ingalls Shipbuilding Material Acquisition representative.
Other Resources for Current Suppliers
Additional resources are provided to assist suppliers in completing their purchase orders according to Ingalls Shipbuilding standards. To ensure a smooth flow of both materials and services to Ingalls, suppliers are strongly encouraged to review these documents to ensure that they are in compliance.